Sleek Lip 4 Palette in Siren






 Love me | Desire me | Miss me | Kiss me

I'm a lover of orange based lipsticks, they seem to suit my skin tone best so I was very excited when I received the Sleek Lip 4 Palette in Siren*.

I have to say I'm not the biggest fan of lip palettes, they're not nearly as practical for on the go touch ups as a lipstick however it seems that Sleek have bared this in mind and come up with a compact which is small, sturdy and comes with a great sized mirror and brush, meaning it isn't a pain to pop it into your handbag. 

I was extremely surprised at the pigmentation of these. I was expecting more of a semi-sheer gloss but these really pack a punch. They're completely opaque in a single swipe, and very long lasting. I'd recommend applying them with a brush as they can get a little messy otherwise and they do stain a little though so a good remover is needed. 

There are five other palettes in the range and I definitely want to get my hands on a few more! Some really beautiful shades throughout. Priced at £8.99 each they're a great way to carry multiple colours around with you at once and moving from day to night.


2 comments:

  1. Such pretty shades... I'm not a fan of palettes, but this one looks so fresh!

    ReplyDelete