ELF Baked Blush In Pinktastic - The perfect Highlighter?



How I haven't blogged about this before I have no idea. It's been a staple in my make up bag for a few months now. Originally purchased as a summer blusher, after I swatched it the first time I realised it would be much better suited as a highlighter. 

Pinktastic is a gold blush with pink undertones. It's very pigmented but blends out nicely onto the skin. The fact that it has the pink pigment in it means I find that it blends in nicely with my blusher and whilst doing the job of a highlighter also adds a little colour to my cheekbones giving a sunkissed look. It subtly picks up the light without being over the top and lasts all day. 

Priced at £3.95 it's a complete bargain, and even beter so ELF regularly run promotions meaning you can easily pick it up for just £2. I can't see this loosing it's spot in my daily make up routine for a long time!


1 comment:

  1. I bought this on your recommendation. No regrets. It's really lovely.

    ReplyDelete