My Favourite Look From The New Sleek Del Mar Volume 1 Palette




As promised yesterday, here is my favourite look using Sleek's newest i-Divine palette, Del Mar Volume 1.
I really didn't image I'd love an orange and pink eye shadow so much but I really do! It's subtle and summery whilst making an impact. 


To create the look I swept 'Sunset Strip' all over my lid. Along my lash line and towards the outer corner I then blended in 'On the Rocks' to give it more of a pop before adding in a little 'Lounge Lovers' to the inner corner and on the brow bone.

What do you think of this look? Would you wear it?


1 comment:

  1. was fighting hard not to buy the palette, but i think imma absolutely have to now.

    i would definitely wear that look. i love the pop of color.

    if possible, please do more looks from this palette if you can? i really like how versatile the colors are and would love to know different ways to wear them.

    please and thank you

    ReplyDelete