Sunday Catch Up #31

Pancake addiction | Nicest Spa | Cute quote | Fell in love with this wedding location | Bought a jumpsuit that's long enough! | New housemate | Snuggling with this guy on our journey home | Jeffrey! |

What a busy week! Our new housemate moved in last weekend so it's been a lovely week of lots of wine and getting to know him. 

On Thursday I luckily had the day off, as did my mum so I told her to jump on the train up for a much needed day together. We started with my first wedding dress shopping experience, my mum happened to spot a gown in the window just as I was trying the last dress I picked and insisted I tried it on, we both fell in love with it then found out it costs a whopping £6400, I will now spend the next year trying to justify it! 
I then booked us into the Akasha spa set in Hotel Cafe Royal set on Regent Street. I cannot recommend it enough, the staff were lovely, the facilities are amazing and we left so relaxed.
We then met my Fiance and brother for some wine and dinner at one of my favourite spots just off of bond street. It really was the most perfect day! 

Yesterday our lovely friend drove me and Sam on a 4 and a half hour road trip to pick up our new little man Jeffrey. After four months of adoption process we were so happy to finally collect him and welcome him into our home. He is the happiest little hog and was so calm and tame from the moment we got him, we cannot wait to get to know him better.

Have you been up to much this week?


No comments:

Post a Comment