Sleek Make Up i-Divine Del Mar Palette

Sleek Make Up i-Divine Del Mar Palette*

I was so excited to get my hands on Sleek's latest offering, the Del Mar Volume 1 palette. They're a brand I'm loving more and more with every product I try but I'd somehow never tried their eye shadow palettes before. 


The new palette features 12 shades ranging from the very bright to the more pastel. It's definitely has a summery feel about them and the second I started swatching I was dreaming of wearing them on a beach somewhere nice and hot. 
I'm really impressed with the quality, the shadows are very pigmented, especially the top row, so colour pay off is great. They're also pretty smooth, I was expecting them to be much more chalky for a high street brand but they're really a dream to work with and blend out beautifully for both a bright bold look or a sweep of subtle colour.

From left to right - Lounge Lovers, Poolside, Sunset Strip, Ambience, Chilled out blue and Marlin.
From left to right - Opening Party, On the Rocks, Talamanca, Feel Euphoric, Baleric Beat and Paradise


I had a play around with the colours expecting them not to be very me but honestly they're a lot more wearable than I first imagined.  Sunset Strip and On the Rocks work beautifully with a hint of gold and I can see it being a look I wear a lot when the sun is out, especially with my new peach hair colour. Poolside and Marlin are also going to be worn a lot together when I'm feeling bold. Tomorrow I'll be posting my favourite look I've created with this palette to show just how wearable it is. 

This limited edition palette from Sleek Launches in April for an amazing £7.99

What do you think of the Del Mar Volume 1 palette from Sleek? Will you be rushing out to buy it?



2 comments: